Jo's Angels

Have you ever had a friend you can share everthing with??... well that explains me!!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Cold but beautiful


It has been a rather cold weekend. We took a drive to Cape St Francis and I had to capture the scene. This is normally very flat and tranquil waters. If you look nicely, you will see how rough the seas were. This was taken on a low tide. When the weather is miserable, you tend to feel miserable. In order to lift the families' spirits, I set off and prepared a chicken curry to die for. While sitting under duvets watching DVD's last night, I thought some more of the curry will go down nicely, but to my surprise, there was nothing left!!! Out came the flour and eggs etc and I quickly made some flapjacks served with syrup and fresh cream. Now that finally blew the weather blues away.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Hey there Buddess,
    Nice one ! Always good to have a place to find you, even when you are off email :-)

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    Aw St Francis...! Ur gonna have to make some of that curry for us sometime!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home