Jo's Angels

Have you ever had a friend you can share everthing with??... well that explains me!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sleep???




I hear people talking about how they slept too much the night before or how they enjoyed their Sunday afternoon nap. What is that? I vaguely remember experiencing something like that years ago. I can't for the life of me remember when last I had a full nights sleep. As you can see from my previous posts, I have 2 small babies at home. Believe you me, they only sleep at the same time when the nanny is there. The minute Mom walks in the door, they know that I am there. Mind you, they do it to Dad too. The older of the two has become Dad's night baby because I am looking after his little sister. Believe it or not, but it was actually Dad's decision. I am still breastfeeding our little baby girl at night and her first feed in the morning. She is almost as big as her brother. We believe it is because of the breastmilk. I couldn't breastfeed her brother because the doctor said that my milk caused his colic which he had for the first two weeks of his life. We changed him to formula and he was a different baby. I am not complaining because I manage fine with little sleep. The joy and laughs these two little ones have brought into our home makes up for all the nights of little sleep. What could be better than the four of us lying in bed every morning having a couple of good laughs, hugs and kisses before starting the day? Those two happy faces are worth more than a hundred nights of sleep.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home