Jo's Angels

Have you ever had a friend you can share everthing with??... well that explains me!!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Devil in disguise??

I have this uncanny ability to know when my little one is up to nonsense. About two months ago, he got very quiet and I heard giggles coming from somewhere down the passage. I grabbed the camera because I just knew that this will be good. Judge for yourself.


Needless to say, we now have to keep the bathroom doors closed in the house. I am scared for the day that we might find him head first in the toilet. His latest is to empty the contents of a drawer in the kitchen, which he then proceeds to climb into and this enables him to reach the countertop. I am shuddering to think what is lying ahead for me with this little monster. Here he is swinging inbetween two double bunks...



and all this while his little sister just watches in quiet amazement......


6 Comments:

  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Ha HA !! That one I like. Seems the apple doesnt fall too far from the tree :-)
    I have a photo of me at that age with an upended potty on my head - won a baby photo competition with it too ! Some crappy prize like a years worth of baby shampoo ! Bastards !!

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Bosbefok: maybe they thought your hair was full of crappy....hahaha

    I have been hit by spammers - didn't take them long to find me. Had to add precautions, sorry guys.

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger kyknoord said…

    Seeing as we're on the scatalogical tangent... at least now when he misbehaves, you can tell people, "Sorry, it's beyond my control. My son has always been a little shit and I can prove it!"

     
  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Nice one Kyknoord. Must remember that. Don't you think it will be a nice one to throw out at his 21st???

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger -Ann said…

    Sweet kids. I love the toilet picture.

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Thank you -Ann. I tend to agree with you. Please visit again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home