Jo's Angels

Have you ever had a friend you can share everthing with??... well that explains me!!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Long time


It has been a long time since I last posted on this blog. Very negligent of me. I have no excuse apart from not enough time. My angels are growing up too fast. Since my last post Jodi has turned 2 and his mommy didn't even post a birthday message for him. Sis on myself!!! He is such a loving, lively and happy little boy. Gets up to the funniest tricks and is talking so much. He is now 28 months old. Still refuses to go potty, but hopefully when the warm summer weather starts, I can complete his potty training. He tries, but it seems that he is busy concentrating on other things at the moment. Here is a picture of him on his birthday....


I must admit that he is a very independent little person. He wants to do everything himself. He has been eating on his own since very small. This picture was taken more recently....


As for his little sister, she is following very closely in his footsteps. They simply just love each other so so much. Jessi is 17 months old and seems to think that everything her brother can do, she can do better.


She also tries to eat by herself, she follows him around and copies what he does. If he climbs into the kitchen drawers to reach the countertops, she is right there next to him. We recently went to our favourite eat-out and they took over completely. Jessi also had her first taste of prawns and calamari heads and I thought she wouldn't enjoy it, but eventually she ate most of my prawns. She wasn't too keen on the calamari heads, but still ate them.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger JustMe said…

    Oh..
    she is really really really cute!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Tina said…

    what a beautiful little girl! she must be 3 years old now...

    just dropping by... I LOVE family blogs :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home