Jo's Angels

Have you ever had a friend you can share everthing with??... well that explains me!!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Flicker

I am having so much fun experimenting with this blog and all the things that you can add to it. I have recently opened a flickr account and this allows you to store your pictures on a blog which you can then either post to your blog site or just create a flash like I have done. I have friends all over South Africa and also many that have left here and are living in Ireland, England, New Zealand and even as far as Canada. It is such a wonderful way to share what is happening in your life and to show how the children have grown. I don't have a digital camera, I don't even have a cellphone with a camera in it therefore I am still relying on my trusted old camera and thank goodness for editing software and cd's. I will add some more pics as time goes by. Maybe you should go and check it out if you haven't yet.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said…

    Welcome back Jo. I was beginning to think you said good-bye to the blogworld. Looking forward to seeing those pictures.
    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    So glad ur having fun with this, Buddess - can't wait to see more pics!

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger kyknoord said…

    Yup, it's loads of fun. I've been using Flickr for some time now and I've been impressed.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said…

    Chitty - I'm still here. I have also been busy on my other page oodlesofnoodlesoffun. I have decided to post on this page about my little ones and I am leaving the juicier stuff for the other page. There is a link to it on my webpage.

    Terri - there will be more by the time you get back from Paris.

    Kyknoord - Flickr was a bit slow last week, but so far so good this week. Thanx for stopping by again. See comment to Chitty and drop in on the other page. I have posted some interesting things!!!

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    I was gonna ask why the 2 different blogs ..... I would have thought if you wanted to post about the REALLY juicy stuff it should be an annonymous one ? :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home