Jo's Angels

Have you ever had a friend you can share everthing with??... well that explains me!!

Friday, September 09, 2005

What's in a name


A friend posted a url on her site and curiosity got the better of me. I just had to go and look and this is what it told me

Jo-Anne

God`s gift : Hebrew

Extremely intelligent in thought and deed you are gifted at communication and finding practical applications for your ideas. You are strong willed and ambitious and need to have passion, freedom and adventure in your life. Always willing to help others. Your warm, honest and loyal nature ensures that you are loved by all. It is likely that you will achieve a great deal of success and recognition in life

Need I say more?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    See now that I can believe!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said…

    Hey Jo , That name thing is a right laugh... Check what i wrote in T's Blog... Oh and I also wrote a story to go along with your ripnutz one...
    Me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home